Yong-en Care Centre, the community service arm of Fairfield Methodist Church, has opening for the following positions:
ABOUT THE ROLE
To ensure a high standard of nursing and care provision to the clientele group and be in charge of the Homecare Team in the absence of the Manager.
- Provide a comprehensive assessment of new referrals and accurately determine their nursing needs;
- To develop, implement and review individual care plans after each assessment;
- Perform basic health screening and monitor the health status of clients and make referrals as necessary;
- Perform nursing care and procedures as per clients' needs.
Manager of Elderly Services
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Min. 3 years' experience working with elderly
- Conversant in English, Mandarin and /or dialects
- Proficient in MS Office
- Passion for elderly work
- Maintain high standard of work
Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
ABOUT THE ROLE
To assist the Elderly Services in Administrative duties and to assist in any YCC events. this is a part-time position and work only 2.5 days per week.
- Manage all incoming calls, emails, faxes, enquiries
- Maintain all clients' database, department files, documents and inventories
- Maintain cleanliness of work environment base on organisation standards
- Collate statistics, surveys and reports
- Liaison with relevant agencies for clients' needs per instruction
- Any other work relating to the Elderly Services and Organisation events
GCE 'O' Level
- MS Office proficiency
- Admin skills
- Interpersonal relationship skill
- Good Customer Relations
Ms Wendy Ngeh
Yong-en Care Centre
Blk 335A Smith Street #03-57
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Closing date of application: 18 August