- Applicant’s total household income not exceeding $3,250 OR per capita income not exceeding $820. This amount is based on the total nett family income divided by the total number of household members.
- Students who are Singapore Citizens/Singapore Permanent Residents/Foreigner
- Bursary and Scholarship Awards would be granted to those who have passed their exams (and/or achieved at least 50% total score percentage).
- Applicant must achieve 90% of attendance in school and conduct on the report book must be above “average”, e.g. good or excellent.
- Eligibility for application is up to Secondary students.