Women of Strength
Started off as Single Mothers Support Group, it is now called Women of Strength where we foster a caring, open community for all mothers from low-income families. Our group is a safe space they can turn to for socio-emotional and financial support when they feel overwhelmed with caring for themselves and their children. The support this group provides will strengthen them and build their resilience to continue to care for themselves and their families.
Rainbow Support Group
We provide positive engagement to children from low-income single parent households who have experienced some form of loss in the family. Through hands-on activities and connecting with others, our programmes imbue positive values to help them regulate their emotions and make sense of the changes they are going through in the face of losing a loved one.
Family Support Group
It takes a village to raise a child. Our family support group builds a supportive and inclusive community of families to support character and value development in their children and youth regardless of family circumstances. The group also supports skills development in areas such as parenting and career advancement.
- Singles Mother Support Group: Single mothers
- Rainbow Support Group:Children aged 6 – 12 years old, who may have lost a parent or close relative because of divorce or death
- Family Support Group:Existing Yong-en Care Centre (YCC) Food Ration client, or recommended by YCC Case Workers
- Elderly and disadvantage families staying in rental flats in Chinatown, Jalan Kukoh or York Hill
- Based on referrals by SSO or FSC and staying in Chinatown vicinity
How to Apply ?
For referrals or enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org