Kickstart a rewarding journey as a Yong-en Volunteer!
“No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted” – Aesop
Make friends with like-minded people who share the same passion in serving the community!
Spread Warmth and Kindness With Us
Play a part in spreading warmth and kindness to those in need. You won’t be able to do everything, but what you can do will make a real difference in someone’s life. It all begins with small acts of kindness. Say yes to a meaningful volunteering experience today!
Volunteers form the strong foundation Yong-en is built on. Having started as individuals doing ‘small acts of kindness’ to help our community, we now have over 1000 volunteers actively helping us serve over 500 disadvantaged individuals and households in the community. We believe we are stronger together – with the sustained support we receive from our volunteers, we are able to uphold our vision to improve lives and impact communities.
To ensure the protection and safety of all our volunteers and beneficiaries, volunteer activities will be conducted following strict Covid 19 safety measures issued by the government.
- Assist in Food and Bread Distribution
- Food ration packing and distribution
- Food ration counter manning
- Cleaning and painting of rental flats
- Befriend seniors living alone
- Make a new friend when you befriend our homebound beneficiaries! If you drop by to have casual chat or a simple meal together it lets them know that they do not have to spend
- Spend time with seniors at Dementia Day Care
- Inventory sorting and packing
- Administrative work
- Conduct workshops or trainings
- Curate programmes for our beneficiaries
- Photography and Videography
- Content creation
- Digital marketing
- Be our Advocate!
- Food and Bread distribution
- Sponsor and curate events and outings